1. Reporting to the Project Manager/ Project Director/ Business Unit Head.
2. Jointly prepare the project start-up and execution plan with the Project Manager, as well as to define key project targets in terms of time, cost, quality, resources, EHS and contractual.
3. Manage resource deployment and overall management of site at all stages of construction works.
4. Manage the procurement of material and stock control, as well as the timely delivery of equipment, building components and any other related logistics arrangement at all stages of construction works.
5. Manage subcontractors, including monitoring of manpower, work progress and scheduling of their works.
6. Work closely with client’s representatives and consultants in all project matters, especially relating to contracts, construction and EHS issues.
7. Establish appropriate reporting and controlling procedures to improve project operations and delivery.
8. Drive the implementation of innovative construction methodologies and practices on site to improve productivity and achieve lean outcome.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering or related.
2. 5-10 years’ experience in project management and/ or site management works for building projects.
3. Strong technical understanding of construction methodologies and sequencing, with a special interest in precast and DfMA technology;
4. Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables.
Adopt a proactive mindset when facing and solving issues; take charge of the planning and organization of resources and activities at site.
5. Proponent of lean principles, actively seeking to maximize value and minimize waste in processes and resource management; Believer of empirical data and measurement as the basis of decision-making to improve efficiency and productivity.
6. Applicants with prior relevant experience in residential/ commercial/ industrial/ healthcare/ institutional/ government sector/ others* projects will be preferred.
If you desire to pursue a challenging career, we would be delighted to receive your application. Please send us your detailed resume stating your current salary & expected salary together with a recent photograph to :
Human Resource Department
Tiong Seng Contractors (Pte) Ltd
21 Fan Yoong Road, Tiong Seng Building, Singapore 629796